Size: 2.1 fl oz 63 ml. Fine spray nozzle.
My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ offers you all the benefits of pure Magnesium Oil, with the addition of over 75 Pure Dead Sea skin essential minerals and trace elements in their ionic form for best absorption, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, MSM and ProVitamin B5, for soft, smooth, hydrated, flexible, replenished and young looking skin.
My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ cleans your skin from bacteria, fungi, viruses, reloading your skin with the essential minerals and the hydration it needs to look and feel young, smooth and thriving.
Each application of 15 sprays contains 20.3 mg of pure ionic elemental Magnesium. There are 37 applications of 15 sprays in this 2.1 fl oz bottle.
Purified water, Pure Dead Sea Magnesium chloride (MgCl2), Maris sal (Pure Dead Sea salt), Organic Aloe Vera, Sulfur (MSM), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), ProVitamin B5 (D-panthenol).
You can use several application methods to get the full benefits of My Goodness™ Magnesium Oil+™:
● Apply to the desired area about 10 – 20 sprays. Massage well into the skin. For best absorption leave on skin for a minimum of 20 minutes, or as long as you want.
● Use My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ for body massage. You can add essential oils, coconut oil, Jojoba oil or any good quality carrier oil for an enhanced experience.
● Massage, leave on & rinse for healthy looking scalp and thriving hair.
● Add My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ to your foot soak and soak feet for 20 minutes. (Recommended 1-2 oz).
● Add as desired to your hot tub water and let your skin to absorb the minerals and vitamins it needs.
Please note; In case the spray nozzle is clogged:
Salts might dry, crystalize and clog the nozzle’s orifice!
To avoid clogging of the nozzle with dried salts, Rinse the
Nozzle with water after use, before recapping the clear cover. Keep the clear cover on the bottle when not In use.
If the nozzle is still clogged with crystalized salts, and rinsing with water does not open the nozzle, pull out the nozzle head, and place it in lukewarm water until the crystallized salts are dissolved, and the nozzle’s orifice is cleared.
To reassemble, push back the nozzle head on the bottle.
● Massage, soothe, calm and relax daily & after a long day at work or exercise.
● For smooth skin and anti-aging support.
● Restore your skin to normal state with Magnesium, essential minerals and vitamins.
● Apply for a vibrant and beautiful, healthy looking skin, hair, nails and toenails.
● Rejuvenate and relax your hard working feet.
● Hydrate dry skin including soles.
● Detox your skin naturally.
● Eliminate any harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi to colonize on your skin.
● Reduce the appearance of dandruff, scales and flakes.
● Let your skin absorb what it needs from the goodness inside of this My Goodness™ Magnesium Oil+™
● 100% Natural and Pure as it can possibly get.
● Unparalleled combination of Magnesium oil, more than 75 pure Dead Sea Minerals and trace elements in their ionic form for best absorption, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, MSM and ProVitamin B5 in one product to pamper, nourish, smoothen, calm, relax and beautify your skin.
● Great for any skin area, healthy looking and feeling scalp, thriving hair, nails and toenails.
● Free of any toxins, preservatives, heavy metals and synthetic chemicals.
● My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ is enhanced with Professor Masaru Emoto’s water structure and blessing technology. (All of our products are enhanced with this technology, 528Hz).
● Quick Absorption.
● Gentle on your skin
● Gluten Free
● For all ages above 2 years old.
MG OIL FAQ
Why is Pure Dead Sea Salt added to the My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+?
Welcome to the goodness from the Healthiest and most therapeutic Sea in the world, the Dead Sea.
Only Goodness Inside® combined for you precious gifts from Mother Nature for a healthy, vibrant, beautiful looking and relaxed skin.
The Dead Sea is known for thousands of years to nourish and support the skin to be at its peak performance. The combination of the natural minerals in the Dead Sea is proven to enhance and improve any skin type, in any condition. Queen Cleopatra of Egypt used to bathe in the Dead Sea, and her glowing beauty was one of the proofs that the Dead Sea was helping tremendously for this beauty magic, (And milk baths as well).
Dead Sea minerals help nourish and treat the skin in a variety of ways, restoring balance and rejuvenating the outer and inner skin layers, making us appear younger and healthier.
Research into general Dead Sea benefits and the minerals found in Dead Sea Salt has shown a 40% reduction in the depth of the wrinkling. The minerals also moisturize, detoxify and soften the skin and enhance relaxation of the body – making us not only look better, but feel younger.
Rubbing Dead Sea salts into the scalp has been shown to improve circulation and stimulate scalp functioning and hair re-growth.
Dead Sea salts are the finest quality bath salts you can find. They are harvested from the Southern end of the Dead Sea, where the mineral content of the waters is at its highest. The salts are delivered to us in their pure, raw form, containing all the essential minerals that were there since the beginning.
Dead Sea Salts contain over 75 minerals and trace elements in their ionic form for best absorption, including Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur, Iodine, Sodium, Zinc and Potassium. These essential minerals naturally occur and needed in our skin and bodies, but must be replenished, as they are lost throughout the day. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin and body.
Why is MSM added to the My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+?
MSM, which is a sulfur compound (Methylsulfonylmethane), is added to the Magnesium Oil+ for the following benefits:
● MSM accelerates the absorption rate, thus saves you application time.
● MSM softens the skin and makes it smoother, more hydrated and “flexible”.
● MSM helps to even skin tone, diminish hyperpigmentation and age spots.
● MSM is a great moisturizer and helps with the hydration of your skin. It also helps other beneficial ingredients to enter the skin, thus contributing to an easier make up of missing and needed minerals and vitamins into the skin.
● MSM makes the skin cells more permeable, thus helping the skin’s cells’ metabolism, and detox, which helps to enhance the skin’s beautiful and healthy look and feel.
● MSM helps the skin to make up for any Sulfur deficiency. Every cell in the skin and body needs Sulfur for proper functioning.
Why is Organic Aloe Vera added to the My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+?
Aloe Vera has been used since the ancient Egyptians. They called it the “plant of immortality.”
Since then, its uses have become more targeted and medicinal, and it’s one of the leading therapies for sunburns.
Aloe vera is a cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It grows in dry climates such as those found in parts of Africa and India and has been used medicinally for centuries.
Aloe leaves secrete when cut, a clear gel that when broken off from the rest of the plant that can be applied topically to heal wounds, sunburns and soothe the skin.
Various studies have been conducted to examine the benefits of the Aloe Vera plant and it was found out that Aloe Vera does in fact have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp issues and many more.
The U.S. military developed Aloe Vera salves in the 1950’s to treat radiation burns, and Aloe ointments were approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1959.
It is also said to be useful in treating wounds and burns, minor skin infections, cysts, diabetes, and elevated blood lipids in humans, and shows some promise in treating more serious and persistent conditions such as eczema, genital herpes, dandruff, psoriasis, canker sores, skin ulcers and others, according to the Mayo Clinic.
Some benefits of using aloe Vera juice:
- It calms and hydrates the skin after sunburn.
Aloe Vera helps with sunburns through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
- It acts as a moisturizer.
Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe Vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe Vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- It helps skin with acne to detox and helps lighten blemishes.
Aloe Vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in Aloe Vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe Vera is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe Vera is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- It slows skin’s aging.
As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks.
The skin is like one big piece of elastic material, that will expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe Vera gel (Together with MSM) can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.
- It’s nutrient rich for healthy looking skin.
Aloe Vera contains over 75 different nutrients including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols and amino acids.
Why is ProVitamin B5 added to the My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+?
ProVitamin B5 (D-panthenol) penetrates readily into skin & hair. Has good moisturizing & softening properties. Has been shown to improve the appearance of irritated skin and is often used as rejuvenating agent. Gives the hair moisture & shine and reduces split ends.
ProVitamin B5 has been used for years in skin and hair care products because it functions as a Humectant that increases the water content of skin and hair and improves its elasticity. D-Panthenol is inactive but is readily converted to pantothenic acid in the skin.
Provitamin B5 helps to keep the skin soft, smooth and healthy looking. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin’s healthy functioning processes.
Good to know:
During the first several applications of My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+, it is normal for some individuals to feel a light tingling sensation on the skin. This is a sign that the minerals are being absorbed into the skin. If you feel that the concentration of the oil is too much for you, dilute as needed with purified water. My Goodness® Magnesium Oil+ feels oily due to high minerals’ concentration, but does not contain any oil.
As the product dries on your skin, you may notice a mineral residue resembling salt. This is normal. Simply wipe off residue with a damp washcloth or rinse off.
Avoid contact with eyes, just shaved, cut, nicked, broken, scratched or irritated skin, in case of irritation; rinse with water. Reapply when skin condition is back to normal. There is no harm if the product is swallowed since all the ingredients are food safe and organic; however, we cannot recommend that you ingest the product. In case of swallowing, drink water to dilute the concentration.