My Goodness Hand, Body and surface sanitizer is filled with only goodness inside, to protect your health, and to protect you from any unwanted bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, and dirt you wish to be clean of.
Our formula is based on 70% organic Alcohol; Alcohol is a natural/ nontoxic ingredient, which destroys bacteria, viruses, fungi and mold on touch and short contact time. We do not use any harmful chemical, which you may find in non-alcoholic conventional sanitizers. We care for your true health, and do not want to stress your body with more detox work.
We added extra natural, healthy skin nourishing and moisturizing ingredients like Organic Vitamin E, Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Glycerin and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic Aloe Vera to pamper your skin with extra moisture and tender loving care. This is not the simple cheap formula, and your skin will not dry from the Alcohol, it will stay hydrated, clean, healthy and smell great.
- Quick drying.
- 100% free from any propylene glycol, triclosan, phthalates, parabens and any known toxins. Safe and healthy to use.
- Guaranteed to kill 99.99% of Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and fungus.
- Absolutely 100% all natural product.
- Contains organic vitamin E, organic Witch Hazel and organic Apple Cider vinegar, to keep your skin moist and flexible.
- Contains Organic essential oils, to refresh you and enhance your health.
- Vegan, gluten free, cruelty free, GMO free, hypoallergenic, fast drying.
- Use it as a spray on your hands, body and any surface you wish to sanitize and clean.
- You can spray on a towel/ napkin, and use it as wet wipes.
- Vegan, Hypoallergenic, Organic ingredients, cruelty free, China ingredients free.
Ingredients (The Goodness Inside):
Organic Ethyl Alcohol, Purified water, Organic Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Organic Witch Hazel, Organic Vitamin E, Organic vinegar, Organic Aloe-Vera, Organic Essential oils.
- Spray on your palms, rub hands until they dry.
- Spray on other body parts, rub until dry.
- Spray on surfaces, doorknobs, handles, rails, tables, phones, keyboards, toilet seats and anywhere you want to minimize contact with bacteria, viruses, fungus or mold.
- Do not use near eyes or on a broken skin. If the sanitizer got into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation develops.
- When sanitizing children; supervise and make sure they are not touching their eyes while the solution is still wet.